Monday, 11 March 2013

Random acts of kindness

Heaps of good things are happening all around us, often without us being aware of them. It's heartwarming to see people demonstrate that they are for their fellow human beings, friends, family and strangers alike.
I use the stumbleupon app from time to time just to browse the interwebs and read stuff I wouldn't normally read. Today it took me to a site that highlighted random acts of kindness. People had written in and sent pictures of going to the supermarket and picking up a basket and finding a gift card in there to pay for their groceries, people paying for other strangers' Christmas lay-buy and plenty of other good things. My personal favorite was this one! I think, partly, because as soon as I saw it I also saw one of my good friends, Jameraquai, handing something like this out^^ it's such a great idea!

1 comment: