Saturday, 16 March 2013

Phuket

We finally made it to Patong - 12 hours after leaving Lipe. I know traveling sometimes means you have days like this, but I hope we don't have them too often~

*edit- the day wasn't completely terrible, I was just feeling tired and grumpy seeing as we'd arrived 3 hours later than we were supposed to.

Some highlights from the trip included; delicious lunch we'd got to take with us from the Elephant Cafe on Lipe, Beautiful scenery, and my personal fave- 'Uncle MoBo' - a very strange older gentlemen who had a fascination with plastic bags, rolled a spliff while we were stopped in Trang, and nearly let the boat leave without his wife cos he was too busy listening to music and taking pictures!



2 comments:

  1. The places you've been look amazing!!! Korea misses you too!!!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hotel room! :) Miss you two.

    ReplyDelete