Sunday, 20 March 2011

When Ajumma's Attack!!!

Got assaulted by an ajumma today. Yep. Was talking to my co-teacher in the street before meeting with Anne for a hungover brunch when this woman starting yelling at me in Korean. I was on the phone and just turned to walk away but the woman grabbed me. I hung up and turned to try and figure out what the hell was going on (I think I was still a little teeny bit drunk from the night before) and the woman grabbed at my top and gripped some skin at them same time. (I even have a bruise!! -albeit somewhat tiny)  My co-teacher, who had been on her way to the subway, heard the woman screaming at me and came back to help. Thank Jeebus! I seriously was so stunned and taken aback, I had no idea what to do.

This event follows another encounter with a crazy woman by my apartment trying to get into the cab with Anne and I- (The taxi driver had to get out and pull her out of the cab by the arm). I'm starting to worry that I've moved in next to a psychiatric hospital...

No comments:

Post a Comment