This week I started my diet...which meant breaking it to my co-teachers that I would bring my own lunches to school. They were really supportive and all have offered their own pieces of wisdom re: losing weight:
- Drink black coffee. Coffee helps lose the weight
- Eat a little something sweet. (like the pound cake she had brought in) it helps to lose the weight
- Eat the spice. Spicy food helps to lose the weight
One of my co-teachers also brought in some samples of the half calorie coffee and low calorie candy I can buy at the local store. She also drew a map to help me find the gym nearest my place! - She's pretty awesome.
I don't remember if I mentioned it already, but the head English teacher seems to really appreciate my ample bust! When I first moved into my apartment she came to check that everything was going smoothly and while visiting mentioned how much she likes to see big breasts because she doesn't have them. This comment was followed by her pretending to give mine a squeeze! Hilarious!
During all of this diet talk, she had sat looking at me, obviously thinking hard about something. After a while she said, "Crystal, I wonder about when you lose the weight, how about your chest. Because I am disappointed if you lose your chest" BAHAHAHAHA
My coworkers continue to be awesome and I'm so grateful to have found such a supportive and comfortable place to work. Hopefully I'll get a few more friends as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment