![]() |
| Very attractive post flight swelling.... |
The flights were actually pretty good and I spent the longest legs chatting to a family from LA, who were returning home after attending a wedding in Sri Lanka with their 6 year old and 3 year old. The kids were pretty adorable and slept for most of the 7 and 11 hour flights.
I landed in LA an hour late, then got held up in immigration because of a problem with my e-visa. By the time I got done with sorting my visa out, I had missed my flight check in. I raced to the check in counter, ready to beg them to put me on the next flight and found out the flight was delayed and I'd made it after all!!! Yay!!!
Tom picked me up from the airport at ridiculous o'clock (some time after 1). And dropped me at my hotel, where I'd been upgraded to a suite!
I tried to sleep, but ended up awake all night and dozed off around 10am....and woke up at 8pm. I'd slept the entire day away!
I tried to sleep, but ended up awake all night and dozed off around 10am....and woke up at 8pm. I'd slept the entire day away!
Tom picked me up to take me to find some food, a little difficult at 9pm. We ended up at a Cajun place called Papadeaux. I had my first ever alligator (which was really good), and crawfish étouffée (which was amazing!).
I check out today and and am going for lunch with Tom and Amy. Amanda is picking me up tonight, and I'll spend the weekend with her and her adorable mini me, Addison. I haven't seen Amanda since she left Korea 4 years ago, and have watched Addison grow through pictures on Facebook. I can't wait to meet her, and reconnect with an old friend!



Yay updates!
ReplyDelete