Saturday, 13 July 2013

A night out in Dallas

Amanda and I at Blue Fish
Amanda, Angela (her sister) and me,
at Slip In (A small dive bar in Dallas)


Last night we headed to Dallas to celebrate Amanda's birthday, which was last Wednesday. We had dinner with a bunch of Amanda's friends at Blue Fish, a sushi restaurant, then went on to have a few drinks.^^




We went to a couple of places, but my favourite was the Katy Trail Ice House. It had a huge range of local beers on tap, and had a great outdoor area- like a beer garden, I guess. It was nice and cool out, the music not so loud you couldn't hear each other, and heaps of lights strung up. It was a really
                                                      chill place to hang out, (although    
                                                      I'd never seen so many guys in one
                                                      place wearing preppy shorts and sneakers...)












No comments:

Post a Comment