
Yesterday our amazing friend, Shryl, put together a going away bash for Anne and I. She had organised with Fiona, the manager of one of our local Thursday Party bars, to open up at 3:30 (instead of 6:30) and to comp us a keg! Shryl had made our favourite red velvet cupcakes, printed pictures of Anne and I from the last four years, MADE a piniata (which she packed with all sorts of amazing goodies!) and made us t-shirts!! This woman is truly amazing and we're so lucky to be friends with her! - plus she has the most lucsious hair I've ever seen and can dance like Beyonce!!Anyway, friends trickled in during the afternoon and we all enjoyed hanging out over a couple of beers for, what will have been for many of us, the last time. We'll see some friends again in the next week, but we wont all be together as a group, so yesterday was extra special.
2 friends that we won't see again (at least not in Korea) are Jill & Aaron, who fell in love in Korea and got married last year. They are both avid photographers and are leaving Korea on wednesday for some R&R in Indonesia before starting a roadtripping adventure across the States. They're going to make their new home in South Carolina and expand on their photography business. You can see some of their amazing work here! While it's sad to say goodbye for now, I can't wait to see and hear all about what's ahead for them and I know we'll meet up again somewhere in the world!!

No comments:
Post a Comment