Here it is in all its spacious glory....
It is smaller than the old apartment and I did arrive to jizz stained sheets, but after buying a few things on the school expense account it feels a little more like home :) On the plus side I can probably cook from my bed and never have to actually get up :P
Its also right in the heart of the university area which means there are plenty of bars within walking distance...Im definitely planning on taking advantage of the location!
Last night I joined a few friends to celebrate Lizs first birthday in Korea. We introduced the Brits to the joy of tacos and fajitas (can you believe they dont have them back home???) Then headed out to Blowfish- a bar at Seongjeong beach. They had buckets of rum and coke for $8 which Anne, STu and Dan took advantage of :P
Left to right: Stu, Dan and my partner in crime, Anne :)
Liz (The Bday girl) is famous for her photogenic qualities and pretty lady actions :P
It's so tiny....but the location makes up for the size! I'm glad you're all settled in!
ReplyDeleteThe location makes up for the size :) Ive been checking your blog...no new posts...cmon LB!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be sure to update in the next few days!
ReplyDelete