This week I received an Easter package from home containing my favourite Easter goodies!!! The bunnies didnt make it intact but the chocolate tasted amazing all the same. The downside to having to get things shipped to school is that the office staff are very excited about what might be in the box and love to see it being opened. This meant - having to explain easter chocolate (they dont do the chocolate egg thing in Korea ) AND feeling obliged to share some :( I know it probably just shows what a selfish person I am BUT the chocolate travelled all the way from Oz to be appreciated by ME- a poor waegukin who is having to survive with the only decent chocolate in Korea being the odd KitKat, Snickers or Hersheys (which Im actually not that keen on).
I have been trying to spread the Easter Bunny joy to the kids by way of making them wear adorable bunny ears. Here are some of my lovely girls and one of my co-workers, Lucy!
I have been trying to spread the Easter Bunny joy to the kids by way of making them wear adorable bunny ears. Here are some of my lovely girls and one of my co-workers, Lucy!
This weekend a few (20 odd) of us are gathering at our fave bar for an Easter lunch together- Ill post pics...umm sometime soon after :P

Those are the cutest kids everrrr!
ReplyDelete