I love Summer- the beautiful sunshine, heat, time at the beach, cold wine/beer and general relaxed feeling I get when summer hits. I have the feeling it may not work quite like that this year... Summer in korea is marked by humidity that makes showering redundant as it only takes a few minutes outside to have you drenched in sweat all over again :(
Apparently the disgusting humidity and morning torrential rain we've been experiencing lately is the mark of the onset of 'Wet Season'. Yay :/
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my co-teachers for the heads up about the flooding that would surround our school, resulting in my jeans being drenched up to the knees- (and remaining that way for the entire day). The "you should wear short pants" comment after I arrived at school looking like a drowned rat was super useful! :P
Anyway, Im told the wet season will only last a couple of weeks- fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment