Thursday, 7 May 2009


Last Friday was 'Sports Day' at my school, which meant I got to kick back in the sunshine and enjoy the hilarity of some of the interesting 'sports'. Each class performed a dance. Each grade level performed together so it was quite visually effective. The grade 1 students performed a traditional dance in traditional Korean dress and they looked gorgeous :)
The day was officially opened with a remote control car speeding across the yard with a flag saying something along the lines of 'Good luck'. The school captains then carried the school flag and 'house' flags to the principal who waved them while the kids all cheered.
Here are some pics of my favourite sport events :)



Other highlights included tug of war between the parents and the parent's sprints. In every heat at least one mum face planted. I should probably be mature enough to not find that hilarious but.... well, I'm not :)
So after watching all of this and enjoying the sun, school finished at 2! It was an awesome day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment