So far, Guatemala has been great! My new home is a trillion times bigger than all of the apartments I lived in,in Korea - put together!
I have a lot more freedom than I anticipated, although not having a car yet makes things very restrictive.
The school has been supportive, and I couldn't ask for a better team to be on.
While the second grade team is awesome, and I'm truly being supported to the best of everyone's abilities, overwhelmed does not even begin to cover the what I'm feeling right now.
I know everything is going to come together. But. Right now I have a stress level that would rival any air traffic controller!
So, to the three people who actually check this thing~ thank you for taking the time to read my rumblings and please don't stop checking back on here, I'll update properly soon. I promise!
Xxx
I'll be here! Hang on, kiddo!
ReplyDelete