Wednesday, 9 February 2011

One down, one to go!

My last Thursday is done and dusted. Just to remind me why I dislike working there, Young Man changed the schedule without telling me, so I had a student come to retrieve me from my office, he skipped out on the 2nd and 3rd lesson because he's just so terribly busy, then never bothered showing up to the last class- which he was supposed to have prepared.
I had to leave early to get to Immigration to pick up my ARC (Alien Registration Card) with the extended visa info on it, and decided to just leave seeing as last time the Principal bagged me out for a good ten minutes then refused to let me go. 10 minutes after I left Young Man texted to ask where I was going. I told him then received an angry reply about how I should "notice to him about the leaving before you go". (I really should do that, BUT....) I replied that I would have, but he hadn't shown up to class. To my surprise I received an apology about him not having "noticed to me" about that....
One day to go......

* Max (my 5th grade student who says he chose it as his English name because of the Korean beer) started yelling "Oh my Godness" during a card game. I explained that it is "Oh my goodness". He repeated this to himself then continued playing. Later, Young Man had Max in a headlock ( I don't know why) when I hear Max start screaming "Oh, My Badness, Oh My Badness"...followed by "What the Heaven?!" after which, he looked up to ask "Teacher, this is right- Oh my Heaven? Because What the Hell is the bad saying?" hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment